Sunday, February 28, 2016

The Lion Wakes (Kingdom Series #1) by Robert Low

Final Rating: 5/5
 A perfect challenging storm of history and fiction

  History roars and rages alive in this striking epic where the past and fiction entwine so perfectly that I couldn’t stop turning the pages or believe my good fortune of stumbling on to this incredible saga and can’t wait to sit down soon with the rest of this series. I was a little hesitant at first with all of the negative comments on this title but to this starving reader who has been questing for tales with true historical merit and another literary challenge, this was the feast I have been hoping to find for quite some time. The Lion Wakes (Kingdom Series #1) has it all and in this game of kings, legendary places and names advance throughout vivid pages and it becomes nearly impossible look away or deny you hear roared oaths from the past or thundering hooves of war pounding rainy misted ground. I don’t know about you but this is what I call excellent storytelling and if the potential reader has been searching for a no quarter, one of a kind literary experience that can serve as a much needed challenging storm of history and fiction- you can join me in proudly announcing, you found it!

-purchased and read on kindle 



Other titles in this series:



   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment